Idaho's Capital, Boise, is known for its diverse community and vibrant downtown amenities. Boise is a thriving community, and has been repeatedly ranked as one of the top cities in the nation to live in. The Greenbelt hugs the Boise River for more than thirty miles snaking through the center of the city, and to the north the Boise foothills offer miles of hiking and biking trails for everyone to enjoy. From our warm, vibrant summers to snowy, blue-bird days on the mountain, Boise encompasses all amenities for families. Not only is there plenty to do in our enthusiastic downtown, but the rural communities only a short drive away are known for their welcoming, lively environments! Come see all that the Treasure Valley has to offer!
Development of a school-based therapy program with an emphasis on individual, group and family treatment. Provide behavioral health services and/or consultation, treatment, intervention, and prevention services to school aged children and their families in order to improve psychosocial functioning. Provide coordination of care with Terry Reilly medical and behavioral health clinic.
- Successful clearance of Department of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field.
- Current professional license in the state of Idaho (LPC, LMSW).
- Two years assessment and counseling experience (may include school internship in a Master's program)
- Experience formulating a 5-Axis DSM IV diagnosis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with disenfranchised populations.
- Valid LCSW, LCPC or equivalent in the State of Idaho.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Three or more years' experience assessing and counseling clients.
- Experience providing behavioral health services to children.
- Training or certifications in trauma-informed interventions (such as EMDR or DBT).
- Experience working in a medical setting, community health setting, or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of computer and email systems, as well as EMR.
- Knowledge of community resources, including those for the migrant and farm worker populations.
- Familiarity with State of Idaho Health & Welfare Mental Health system.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.