Position: Training and Technical Assistance Program Coordinator
Reports To: Deputy Director/Operations Director
Hours: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Date: June 2021
The Idaho Primary Care Association (IPCA) is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and support vibrant, effective community health centers in providing accessible, affordable and high quality healthcare to all Idahoans.
The Training and Technical Assistance Program Coordinator reports to the Deputy Director/Operations Director and supports training, technical assistance (T/TA) and other program activities across IPCA. This position may have opportunities to plan and implement other special projects and resource development.
• Provide a high level of customer service internally and externally.
• Implement standardized processes for training delivery, including organization and management of project files.
• Coordinate delivery of in-person and web-based learning activities including set-up, promotion, hosting, logistics, audiovisual and technical support.
• Track and document T/TA activities; participate in evaluation of training services to continuously improve, including evaluation summaries and creation of charts/graphs/tables for reports and presentations.
• Assist with assessing T/TA needs and planning T/TA activities in response to organizational strategic plans, needs assessments, environmental changes, challenges and opportunities.
• Maintain and promote T/TA materials and other resources via community website and direct email.
• Provide program support to program leads, including drafting grant applications and progress reports, research, taking meeting minutes and other tasks as assigned.
• Manage group purchasing and sponsorship program.
• Provide back-up office support, including answering phones and accounts payable (AP) as needed.
• Assume other responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
• Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
• Demonstrated technology systems expertise to meet responsibilities of delivering web-based learning (such as Zoom), including quickly resolving technical issues.
• Able to anticipate upcoming events, deadlines, expectations.
• Excellent personal organizational skills with demonstrated ability to successfully manage long-term and short-term projects simultaneously and to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Strong computer skills, including thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and web-based tools like Survey Monkey, etc.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member and to work effectively with diverse people.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, positively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to travel in-state and out-of-state.
• At least 2 years related professional experience required.
• Demonstrated event planning experience.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Experience with PowerBI.
• Experience in a community health center is preferred; knowledge of healthcare industry and environment helpful.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and copiers.
This is largely a sedentary role, with a significant portion of the day spent at the computer. However, this position would require the ability to lift training materials and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time non-exempt, hourly position. Normal days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Extended hours due to company business may be required.
Travel, including driving and flying, is expected for this position. Up to 20% for training events.
If interested and qualified for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter and completed Application for Employment. Application materials should demonstrate or address the qualifications above.
Submit via email to:
Idaho Primary Care Association
IPCA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.