We are North Idaho’s premier provider of integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services. Our amazing care teams deliver world-class healthcare utilizing a patient directed, community-focused approach. Providing high quality, affordable Healthcare from the Heart is our passion. Our mission is to deliver a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change, and extends life for our patients and our community.
Top reasons to join our team:
- Our employees are mission – minded
- We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
- We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits
- $2,000 sign on and retention bonus for full-time hires
The Heritage Health’s dentist provides high quality dental care in accordance with national guidelines to all Heritage Health patients in a culturally competent manner. The care our dentists provide is consistent with Heritage Health’s mission statement. Our dentist are strong leaders that treat all staff with respect and supports teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Completion of ADA accredited dental program required: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD).
- Active Idaho dental license.
- BLS certification required.
- Certification through Drug Enforcement Agency and valid Idaho licenses required; must be able to secure credentialing through identified agencies.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required.
- Previous experience working with under-served population desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within dentistry. Able to work independently, but also within a group, contributing to the efforts of the entire team. Able to effectively manage and direct dental staff support activities while providing quality dental care. Able to receive detailed information through oral communications; express or exchange ideas by verbal communications. Excellent written and verbal communications, listening, and social skills. Able to work with frequent interruptions and to respond appropriately to unexpected situations. Able to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.