The Corporate Trainer is responsible for the development, coordination, presentation and evaluation of corporate training and development programs in order to assure Terry Reilly has a qualified, competent work force. Analyzes corporate training needs and develops solutions to grow the work force by engaging outside content experts or delivering training directly. Maintains competency to provide training to new users and seeks opportunities to train current users to optimize efficiency using the EHR and PMIS system
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply to our website directly: https://trhs.applicantpool.com/jobs/793718.html
- In collaboration with organizational leaders, responsible for the development of an annual corporate wide Training and Development plan. Updates Training and Development policy to assure alignment with training needs.
- Responsible for the development, coordination, presentation and evaluation of trainings implemented consistent with the Training and Development plan.
- Coordinates logistics of trainings including curriculum development, educational materials, facility scheduling and setup, subject matter expert selection, employee scheduling, and training evaluation.
- Monitor and measures the effectiveness of all training programs.
- Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
- Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to include specific training needs for staff
- Responsible for the administration of an effective employee orientation and on-boarding training program.
- Develops and delivers mandatory employee trainings on compliance related topics identified in the Training and Development Policy.
- Provides introductory trainings on quality improvement, quality improvement processes, patient centered medical home, and current initiatives in order to promote a culture of quality within the organization.
- Prepares, maintains, updates, evaluates and trains new employees in the New Employee Orientation.
- Develops and delivers a supervisor on-boarding and development training program to support the success of both new and experienced supervisors across the organization.
- Supports corporate leaders in the development of work group specific training needs and/or competency training modules.
- Tracks employee participation in corporate or work group trainings in ADP and/or MediaLab as appropriate.
- Supports other corporate leaders in the development of survey tools as needed to garner input from employees related to organizational needs.
- Provides initial EHR or PMIS training as well as continuing support through group trainings, written communications and one-on-one interactions.
- Specialized training or certificate and/or related experience in the field of education, training, and employee development.
- Extensive knowledge in adult learning theories, needs assessments, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, appropriate use of varied training methods, and measurements of training success.
- Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of training tools such as Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Extensive knowledge in training and learning software such as Articulate Software and Learning Management System (LMS).
- Extensive knowledge in Electronic Health Record Software and clinical usage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent conceptualization and communication (verbal and written) skills, as well as strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
- Is assertive and confident with the desire and ability to work with clinical staff (e.g. physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses).
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with organizational leaders in the development and implementation of the Training and Development Plan.
- Possess strong planning and organizational abilities with attention to details.
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of education, training, and employee development.
- Experience working with GE Centricity Practice Solution and/or GE Centricity Practice Management software or other related electronic health record system.
- Experience teaching adult learners.
- Experience running reports using Crystal Reports.
- Understanding of database basics.
- Experience utilizing administration modules to create and maintain user accounts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.