Why Work Here?
"Do you want to make a difference and help families heal? Join our team of compassionate and strength-based therapists."
- Candidates must have a current Idaho license in good standing
- Experience providing adolescent and/or child therapy
- Training in trauma informed therapeutic modalities
Terry Reilly Health Services is the largest community health center in the state of Idaho. For over 50 years we have provided affordable healthcare to underserved populations across the Treasure Valley. Many of our clinic patients have high ACE scores and we coordinate with our medical and dental teams to provide counseling services. We also receive direct referrals for children who have recently completed CARES interviews after abuse disclosures. Our behavioral health team specializes in trauma therapy- specifically EMDR and DBT. Our therapists work closely together to provide individual and family counseling; as well as psychoeducation group to support healing and growth. We our mission driven and looking for therapists, who want to make a difference. If you are looking for a place where you can grow as a trauma therapist and help our community, then we want to hear from you.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Primarily, provide assessments, evaluations, treatment plans and counseling sessions to child and adolescent individuals and their families who have experienced trauma. Therapists also have opportunities to facilitate therapy groups and psychoeducational classes.
- This is a salary position with exempt status. Benefits for full time status (.75-1.0 FTE) include: excellent medical and dental coverage, generous PTO, pension plan, 403B, money and time off for continuing education and yearly licensure fees, in- house supervision for clinical licensure and free CEs. We are also a NHSC site for providers seeking loan repayment.
- We are part of a community health center that accept most third-party insurance, Tricare, Medicaid and Medicare.
- The agency manages all of your billing, claims, credentialing needs.
- The agency manages all of your scheduling needs.
- The agency provides liability insurance for on-site providers.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.