Employee Health / Education Nurse (LPN or RN)
This role implements and supports the organization's safety, health, and education programs for employees. In collaboration with the clinical and administrative leadership team and key stakeholders, this position develops, implements, and maintains systems within the organization to detect, monitor, prevent, measure, investigate, report and manage employee adverse events and provide education around these and other clinical needs of the organization.
- Responsible for the leadership and implementation of employee health and wellness program including communication, analysis, presentation and promotion of employee wellbeing.
- Supports initiatives of clinical education for applicable staff
- Implements control policies and standards including monitoring and tracking of employee health
- Responsible for employee health initiatives including but not limited to pre-employment and employment immunizations and screenings.
- Collaborates with the Respiratory Protection Program Administrator to perform medical clearance (within RN scope) for, conducts, and oversees employee fit testing in compliance with OSHA and other applicable industry employee safety governance.
- Assists with investigations and monitoring of employee workers compensation injuries. Collaborates with internal stakeholders on communication, education, process improvement and risk mitigation strategies.
- Maintains organizational compliance with local, state, and federal regulation around environmental health and control oversight including but not limited to OSHA and HRSA documentation
- Works with the key stakeholders including workforce development, nursing, medical and dental leadership to review and train ongoing safety/risk management, environment of care and infection control expectations.
- Responsible for conducting periodic safety inspections and maintain the organization in a state of continual readiness for emergency. Includes collaboration with emergency code drills, emergency preparedness planning and coordination with internal and external communication.
- Current Idaho L.P.N or R.N. license.
- 2 years' experience in an administrative or clinical nursing position including direct involvement with employee health or clinical education initiatives.
- Strong communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience with employee health or clinical education administration.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relations and to work in a team environment.
- Five or more years' experience in a combination nursing operation, direct patient care, or employee health role.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or other related field.
- Experience working with a wide variety of patient populations, including patients living in poverty and individuals of minority groups.
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish).
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.