Top reasons to join our team:
- Our employees are mission – minded
- We are passionate about providing excellent patient care
- Committed to a fun and supportive team environment
- We offer high-quality competitive employee benefits
- $2,000 sign on and retention bonus for full-time hires **subject to bonus parameters and signed agreement
The dental assistant’s primary duties include, but are not limited to: chair side assisting, sterilization, seating patients, taking radiographs and other basic dental assistant duties. Provides quality customer service to all Heritage Health patients in the check in and check out process. Works closely with dental assistants and dentists to ensure patient visits processed in timely manner.
- The dental assistant must obtain certification from an accredited dental assisting program and have a desire to work in public health care.
- Experience with Dentrix and Dexis preferred, however training is provided.
- CPR certification is necessary and must be obtained within 90 days of hire.